Welcome to LoboGuardian
Welcome to LoboGuardian, a mobile app that increases user safety by creating a virtual safety network of friends and family.
With this app you can:
- Set a Safety Timer and Status -- Designate friends, family, and others as personal “Guardians” and establish Safety Timer Sessions with your Guardians. During the timer session Guardians can check your status and location. If the timer is not deactivated before it expires, your Guardians will be notified and your phone’s last location and status will be displayed.
- Easy Emergency Communication -- Make a direct emergency call to the UNM Police Department in Albuquerque that automatically delivers your Smart911 profile to the police response team. You can also call 911.
- Report a Tip -- Send a tip anonymously to the UNM Police Department in Albuquerque.
Getting started with LoboGuardian is as easy as 1 - 2 - 3!
- How do I download and configure LoboGuardian?
- How do I add Guardians to LoboGuardian?
- How do I initiate a Safety Session (timer session) in LoboGuardian?
View all LoboGuardian Frequently Asked Questions
LoboGuardian is a joint effort between the Office of the President, the Dean of Students, Campus Safety, the UNM Police Department, and Information Technologies. This mobile phone safety app is a first generation technology and your feedback is valuable to us as we work to improve it. To provide feedback, send comments and suggestions about LoboGuardian to the Dean of Students at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information campus safety initiatives see UNM Campus Safety.